Sunday, April 25, 2010
1. Fevicryl fabric glue
2. Stained glass
3. Gold liner-3d/glass
4. Glass paint-leaf green,lemon yellow
5. Silver glitter powder
How to do:
1. Draw the picture using 3d liner on the stained glass
2. Let it dry
3. Fill each leaf separately using fabric glue (I used almost 9 big bottle) as the thickness u wish.
4. Sprinkle glitter powder on it
5. Let it dry completely( it will take minimum 10-15 days.when it dries it will become transparent )
6. After it dries completely draw the lines using 3d liner.
7. Let it dry.
8. Paint it with glass colors.